I am an intuitive thinker :
intuitive means you are a creature of your own habit and understand why you operate the way you do; without intense thought.
It means to be second nature or without thought.
How much are you able to understand how you operate in this fashion? Are you able to recognize its importance?
Are you open-minded?
Can you listen to people and their thoughts without making judgment?
Some of these are simple way so f think
What gets in the way of you being open?
So intuition means:
1. perceive directly – by intuition without rational thought, as a person or the mind.
2. to be easy to understand or operate without explicit instruction.
So…. I went on a date with my husband and we got into conversation about “how I think”. He is always trying to understand me. He thought he knew me as a “feeling person and though I often operate out of my feelings a lot. I often wondered why he said you tend to “feel and then you act.” I told him, “no, thats not true.” i understand why I make the decisions I do. I do them because I understand what I value most, and what’s a priority for me in my life.
I often prioritize my purpose, my way of thinking , my esteem, my confidence and my self- growth . Yet I also believe I “honor ” that same premise in the lives of others. But lets talk about self- awareness first, because that’s our Mentor My Sister focus.
So i had to explain to him I have lived a long life, and I just have recognized are learned experiences, honored principles and intuitive concepts that have worked immensely for me , in my life. How I tend to CONTINUE to express the need and desire for these values to maintain, and benefit me in my sense of security all the values that preserved me as a woman are very, very important, so i reflect and ask my self first:
1. Am I breaking any self law or values that resonate with my self- preservation?
2. Do I feel secure and have peace about this decision?
3. What indicates i am in tune with myself in this process? Am I feeling confident and less stressed by making the decision? Does it give me peace, or am I wrapped in guilt.? Whose condemning voice is it?
4. What indicates I am not making a good decision?
5. What makes ultimately helps me to feel whole and feeling good about who I am?
Did you enjoy this blog post?
join us at Mentor my Sister and you will find you will have more interesting discussions like this.
Contact Jennifer at email@example.com ; or get the Marco Polo App and inbox her at www.facebook.com/groups/mentormysista for more information.